Friday, April 18, 2008

where have i been???

wow, been a while since i've posted here...sorry guys. everyday life just gets busier and busier!

so i'm now down 85.8 pounds. unfortunately, i'm starting to hit a bit of a wall. no plateau as of yet, but i'm getting to a point where i sabotage myself. i seem to constantly want to snack. argh. i'm really going to force myself to buckle down tho. no more snacking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want to hit the 100lb lost mark by june 7. it's going to be tight.

boys are so cute. :)

i'm working on getting a pic of us to post so you can all see him....the whole 2 people who read my blog.......

well, i better get ready to go to spinning class. i'll try not to wait forever before posting again!

5 comments:

Joni said...

MWAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carleen said...

We're glad you post when you do...we'd love to see a picture- stay positive and I'm sure you'll hit your goal, try something new and shake it up a bit!!
*hugs*

MtK said...

Hi Ashley,

You have done so amazing! I can't believe the physical transformation....you are just so inspiring to me when I go to WW...you and Marsha have done so well. I got your blog from Marsha's! I know it can get hard always having to stay on track and especially when others don't...I think our old behaviours of coping come out when we least expect it...try to take time to really explore why you might be reaching for more snacks...

Way to go MtK

MtK said...

Hi Ashley,

I'm in your WW and you have done such an amazing job! It does get tiring always having to watch your weight and like you...I tend to sabotage myself when I'm doing so great! Sometimes I think we hang on to the old habits as a way of coping...it sounds like your life is taking off like it should when you lose weight...b/c you feel better and want to get out there with your new bod...but that 'busy' can also make us cope with the time crunch by eating...drinking...etc.... I stumbled on your blog from Marsha's blog...you two are just so inspiring!
M

MtK said...

Sorry for the double posting...I've never blogged before...so I didn't think the first one got posted...arrrghhhh sorry a/b that.
Mtk