Tuesday, January 1, 2008

my first post on my new blog!

well, i decided to create a blog for the new year. no real reason, i just felt like i wanted somewhere to post progress pictures and random little blurbs. :)

so a little background....

i originally joined the YMCA last january. i was trying to diet and work out and lose weight by myself without following any kind of plan. it wasn't working. so, on june 7 2007 i attended my very first Weight Watchers meeting.

i weighed in at a staggering 269.4 lbs. wow. holy crap. i've been working hard at the gym and on the WW plan. my weigh ins are every thursday morning. thus far i've lost 64.8 pounds, and i weigh 204.6

i am leaving on vacation on january 13 for a week to the dominican republic. i'm hoping to be under 200 lbs by then, but who knows?? :)

4 comments:

jannybum said...

@hey Im the one from WW website thought Id leave you a little note here to say way to go and lets do great in 2008...

Carleen said...

hey you--- good to see you took my suggestion on using blogspot- hope it fits your needs....love the pics your doing AWESOME and you're going to have an amazing time....

TTYL

Stacey said...

I also got your message on the WW website! I'm really motivated to start losing weight!! I hope 2008 is a great year for you! I'll check your blog from time to time to see how you are doing! My blog is staceysweightlossjournal@blogspot.com...check it out if you want!
Best of luck, girl!

Stacey said...

sorry...

my blog is

staceysweightlossjournal.blogspot.com