Saturday, January 5, 2008

what a day....

oy. what a freaken day. work was insanely busy today....i didn't even get to eat lunch until like, 4 o'clock! but it was kinda good cuz i went to the gym after work so i had some energy! lol!

worked out sooooo hard.....stupid dave making me run up and down flights of stairs with weights.....argh......but it's for the better. besides, after he finished beating me up at the gym i got to hang with him at timmies, and that's always good times! lol!

tomorrow is a busy day full of sleeping in, going tanning in preparation for my vacation, and going to the gym. then giving dave a haircut. that's about it. lmao....so busy.....hahaha!

i can't believe i leave for vacation in one week! i'm freaking out, but it's gonna be so much fun!!!! puerto plata, here i come!

p.s. i start teaching my regular cyclefit class at the ymca on wednesday! it will be every wednesday at 7 o'clock pm. i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Carleen said...

sounds like a great day....I need a trainer! Your plan for sunday sounds excellent- countdown for your trip is getting soo close...
Have Fun
TTYL

Crystal said...

I'm jealous of you going on vacation in 1 week. I ended up going on my first real vacation in 2006 to Cuba ... and I loved every minute of it ... would love to go back.

Awesome job with hitting up the gym, that's one thing I need to do ... go get a membership.

Where abouts in Ontario do you live??

Carleen said...

and I totally forgot to congratulate you on teaching the CLASS! huge victory for you!!!
HOPE ITS FUN :)