Thursday, January 10, 2008

WI this morning!

ok folks. the last WI before my vacation was this morning....who's ready for the results?

down 3.6!!! so close to my goal of being in onderland by vacation! i am now 200.4 pounds. oh well. still happy! :)

so tuesday afternoon i had my first mammogram....not fun, but glad i did it.

so i leave on sunday morning for my vacation....if anyone has any suggestions of stuff i shouldn't forget, please let me know!!!!

that's about all for now i guess, gotta go get ready for work. i will be posting a new progress picture when i lose 70 total and hit onderland! can't wait!!!!!!

3 comments:

Carleen said...

congrats-- so proud of you!!!
you ROCK :)

enjoy your trip- stay safe, enjoy and take LOTS of pictures !!! we'll want to see them

Crystal said...

Congratulations ... YOU ROCK!!!

Have a great time on your trip!!

byebyechunkymonkey said...

Have a blast on your trip and don’t forget the camera. I seem to always forget some key ingredient! Congrats on your WI.